Garlic roasted kale
Yield: 10 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
1. Arrange oven racks in center and lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°. Place 2 large jelly-roll pans in oven for 5 minutes.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Divide kale mixture evenly between hot pans, spreading with a silicone spatula to separate leaves. Bake at 425° for 7 minutes. Stir kale, and rotate pans. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until edges of leaves are crisp and kale is tender.
3. Place kale in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar; toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Cooking Light November 2010