Joe's World Famous Bloody Mary Mix
Joe’s World Famous Bloody Mary Mix
1. One quart Tomato Juice (run those maters through a food mill=perfect!), if you've got enough green zebras, you can make a "Typhoid Mary."
2. 5 dashes of salt
3. 5 dashes of pepper
4. 5 dashes celery salt
5. 1 tsp. Horseradish
6. 1 tsp. Ground Beef Bullion
7. 1-2 Tbs. Worchester Sauce
8. 1 Tbs. Roses Lime Juice (it must be Roses brand, do not use that other bottled Real Lime Juice) actual squeezed fresh lime juice would be ok I think
9. 5-15 drops of Tabasco (or other hot sauce)
Rim the glasses with cut lime and Celery Salt, add 1-2 oz. premium vodka, fill with crushed ice or cubes, top off with mix, stir and add choice of garnish and boiled or steamed shrimp, if you have them.
I usually add a clove of pressed garlic; you could use the minced stuff out of a jar. This is for a quart juice, about 5 glasses.